Monday, May 07, 2007

Pretty in Pink, Lavender, and Sky Blue

What do you get if you mix a little pink, a pinch of Hollywood glam, and a little fairytale whimsy? The below vignettes from this month's FD-Luxe featuring classics reinterpreted in vibrant hues. I wrote about the vibrant pastel trend in more detail last week on Shak in Style, so I'm happy to see I'm not the only one thinking pink.

To see more photos from the FD-Luxe slide show, click here.


The lavender, lacquered "Duke of Alba" velvet chair caught my eye. $4504 from Allan Knight & Associates.


An whimsical wire loveseat looks like an unlikely bet to support even a slight fashion model. Nonetheless, the F.eH. Campana stainless "Corallo" loveseat seems up to the task. It better be at $4200.


I half expect this lacquered turquoise commode to dance and sing. $1500 from James McInroe, Inc.

1 comment:

** Terramia ** said...

Oh la la!