Friday, July 13, 2007

UPDATED: Libertine Line in Target Stores Now - Maybe

Libertine's new line for Target, scheduled to drop this Sunday, 7/15, may actually be in stores right now. Libertine's collection is the latest in Target's uber-popular Go. International Flights of Fashion series.

Getting your hands on this stuff can be tricky. And though Libertine's collection isn't exactly my style, they are sure to have some separates that I will end up loving. The more popular pieces sell like hotcakes, so I was planning a trip to Target first thing on Sunday morning. But I just read that Racked has found the clothing on display in at least one NYC store today!

If you really can't live without Libertine, may I suggest a lunchtime trip to Target?

UPDATE: As of 12:30 PM, Libertine is out for sale at the MacArthur Target. It's already picked-over. :(

No comments: