Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Nice Patio Set at Wal-Mart

Something I like at Wal-Mart? I was a little confused too. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but the mega-chain and I don't usually agree on the finer points of furniture design. That said, I'm very impressed with the patio furniture on the Wal-Mart site this season. It's nothing ground-breaking, but they've got simple, classic designs at a great price.

I'd have to see them in person to be sure about quality, but at a fraction of the cost of typical outdoor wood furnishings, I might be tempted to take a chance.

I've been online searching for inexpensive patio furniture because here in Dallas, Spring has officially sprung. I posted a few pieces I found yesterday over at Shak in Style.

If you're still shielding yourself from a single-digit wind-chill, don't be jealous. It'll be hot enough in DFW to fry an egg on the sidewalk in about 2 months. (Picture left, Delahey 6-piece wood dining set, $268)





Delahey 4-piece wood chat set, $298



Delahey 6-piece sectional, $498

Davinci 4-piece cushioned wicker chat set, $798

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had the Delahey dining set for 3 years now and it has held up beautifully. I just put a coat of teak oil on it today and it looks so nice. I can't believe I paid so little for it.

I bought the Delahey sectional and it just arrived today. It is gorgeous and so comfortable. The instructions on how to put it together were unclear, but we figured it out and now we're loving our porch.