Thursday, April 19, 2007

Shameless Plea: Save "How I Met Your Mother"

I ran across an entry on Modern Cottage asking us to go watch "How I Met Your Mother" on CBS Mondays at 7 pm Central time. I want to echo this plea. I love TV and I'll admit it. I watch a lot as I work in the kitchen or on the computer, and "How I Met Your Mother" is by far my favorite sit-com.

I'm so shocked to hear that CBS is considering canceling it. So please, please, tune in and give it a chance. I will attest that this show has some of the best, funniest writing on TV and a wonderful cast. You don't need to catch up on the plot, you can jump right in or read a little back story here.

So CBS, if you're reading. Please don't take this gem off the air.

1 comment:

modcottage said...

wahoo! spread the word modern roost!